Saturday 15 March 2008

Beginning the adventure.

And so it begins. What is hopefully the beginning of a long-term project of discovery, creation, self-reflection and cultural integration. Next stop Paris. Then Brussels, Holland, Copenhagen, Berlin, Poland, Prague an potentially more.

The aim at this point is to do as many tasks as possible (see my tasks blog - www.goodfruittasks.blogspot.com) as research into which work and which don't. I'm going to try to keep this blog going over the duration of my month long trip - as I, like many others, prefer to scribble in a diary on a train or in a cafe rather than restrict myself to sitting at a computer when there is too much to see in too little time! But I will do my best to keep it live so you can see the development of my research trip, and show a few of my completed tasks.

No comments: