Monday 23 February 2009

The Finished Article






So, it's been a while, I finished my book after hours and hours of going blind from InDesign, and ended up getting a 1st for it as part of my degree, which is pretty cool. Not that that's the point... I'm really proud that I've made something tangible that people (I've been told) enjoy. Apparently it makes for good toilet time reading, or at least coffee time reading - the kind of thing you can pick up and put down, and learn something different every time. At this moment, I have sold 29 copies (yey!) and continue to sell them through my website and myspace (www.myspace.com/linswilson) On my myspace are some tunes I've made which I've found a really nice to listen to whilst on a train/falling asleep/trying to fall asleep on a train. Buy a copy if you like, you get an activity book too! I'm currently trying to get it stocked in some lovely independent bookshops around the UK and maybe beyond, so hopefully other people will like it as much as the people who have bought it so far. I'd love to do a second edition, so if you have any more ideas, post them up on here or on the messageboard on my website.



No comments: